Leather Balm 50 ml (1.77oz) Vegetable tanned leather
For all leather lovers especially Vegetable Tanned Leather, here are the best way to treat it:
The new Leather Balm by Verso Collezioni is entirely handmade in Italy with only 2 natural ingredients:
- Organic jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant. It is rich in proteins, minerals and vitamin A and E
- Helps skin retain moisture and suppleness
- Absorbs quickly leaving no traces of oiliness
- A natural waterproofing, seals the skin and protects it from the harsh elements.
- Works as a moisturizer, softens the skin.
Routine care by applying a leather balm is essential...
The leather balm containing beeswax is very good as a skin protection from various stains and signs of damage.
This process is recommended to be done at least once a month.
Then air dry it, then put the vegetable tanned leather or products back into the storage bag.
Vegetable tanned leather can be termed as living skin. Therefore treat it like maintaining your own skin. Keep it away from objects that can cause skin surface dirty, stay away from direct splashes of water, and stay away from direct sunlight.
- 50 ml (1.77oz)
- Made with all natural ingredients
- Neutral color
- Suitable for all leather goods
- Specifically designed to be used with vegetable tanned leather
How to use:
1. Be sure your leather is clean and free of dust and dirt before you begin.
2. Place the conditioner on a clean, lint-free cloth (not directly onto the leather).
3. Using a circular motion, rub the conditioner over entire panels or sections of the leather at a time
4. After applying the balm, gently buff the leather surface with a soft, dry cloth.
5. Allow the leather to air dry before use